Master of Arts, Musicology
- Grado académico
- Master of Arts, Musicology
- Área del conocimiento
- Arte y Arquitectura Humanidades
- Facultad o Instituto
- Facultad de Artes
- Mauricio Valdebenito
Inscription value 2019: $ 50.000 chilean pesos
Registration 2019: $139.200 chilean pesos
Cost 2019: $ 3.098.000 chilean pesos
- Sra. Angélica Montalva, Program Assistant
- Compañía N°1264, Santiago - Chile
- +562 2978 1308
The program is oriented to form graduates capable to do a musical research autonomously and creatively in the field of musicology.
Plan de estudio
The program is organized by a regime of semester studies with flexible curriculum system. The plan of study comprises a set of subjects and elective and obligatory workshops.
The students must approve 152 credits; 42 credits of obligatory subjects, 30 credits of specialized obligatory subjects, 30 credits of elective courses, 50 credits of thesis.
The obligatory and elective curricular activities are determinated by the subjects that offers the plan of study of mutual agreement with the tutor, who will guide the student in accordance with the exigencies of the program and the orientation of his thesis project.
Requisitos de Admisión
- Being in possession of an academic degree, Bachelor or professional degree, which level, content and duration are equivalent to a training of a professional degree of Universidad de Chile.
- Proving a previous training in accordance with purposes and exigencies of the program.
- Accrediting the development of a body of work in the field of visual art or related areas, which counts the potentiality, relevance, contribution or impact to the discipline
- Comprehensive understanding of the Spanish language
- Application form
- Copy of Academic, Bachelor or Professional degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Health insurance declaration (international students)
- A letter of Intention which declares the objectives to be achieved within the program and a work proposal of the subject(s) to be presented in the Thesis.
*The requested files must be uploaded to the application site