PhD in Engineering Sciences, in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Grado académico
- PhD in Engineering Sciences, in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Área del conocimiento
- Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas
- Facultad o Instituto
- Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas
- N° de Decreto
- This program was accredited by National Committee on Accreditation for a period of 5 years, starting from November, 2010.
Prof. Juan Asenjo
Valor Matrícula 2013 : $110.900.-
- Sra. Irene Román
- Beauchef N° 850, Santiago.
- +562 9784283
This PhD in Engineering Science, in Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology is aimed to train top level professionals and high-level academics in this field, to be able to make original contributions to move the frontiers of research in the scientific-technological area of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology.
Research fields studied in this program are: Biochemical and Biotechnological Processes, Metabolic and Protein Engineering, Catalysis Processes; and Polymers and New Materials and Metallurgical Processes.
Plan de estudio
Requisitos de Admisión
Students wishing to apply for Doctoral programs offered by the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile must have a bachelor or master degree in a similar area, granted by a national or international university certifying a solid background in the specific area of the doctoral program. The Academic Committee of the program will review each application taking into account all the required background.
Applicants have to submit all their educational records at the moment of application. Some of them are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Transcript of records of the previous courses and their programs in case they come from other national or international universities.
- Bachelor's or master's diploma
- A letter of intention, and at least two letters of recommendation.