Admission process online
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Minimum of two years of University level studies.
- A level of command of Spanish adequate for academic work, certifiable with level B1 in the Diploma of Spanish as a Foreign Language-DELE- from Instituto Cervantes or equivalent.
- Letter of Support from your home university, according to student exchange agreements. For Independent Students, you must submit a recommendation letter from an advisor professor or from your home institution.
Documents required are:
- Transcript, including courses taken and grades earned.
- Letter of Support from your home university.
- Copy of identification page from your valid passport.
- Certificate attesting the domain of Spanish.
The online application must be completed according to the specifications for each semester. If the application is accepted, the Student Mobility Program will send the acceptance letter to the student for the visa at the Chilean Consulate in your country.
PROGRAMA DE MOVILIDAD ESTUDIANTIL (PME)
CONTACT PERSON - Osvaldo Guzmán Núñez
Address: Av. Diagonal Paraguay 265, floor 17, of. 1705, Santiago Centro, Chile
Public Opening Hours: M - F 9:00 to 13:00 hrs.