Master in Information Technologies
- Grado académico
- Master in Information Technologies
- Área del conocimiento
- Facultad o Instituto
- Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas
- N° de Decreto
- ACREDITADO, a partir de Agosto de 2009 hasta Agosto 2014, por la Comisión Nacional de Acreditación (CNA-Chile)
Prof. José Pino
- Prof. José Pino
- +562 29784976
The aim of this program is to educate highest-level graduates with wide analytical capacity and solid knowledge in theoretical and applied aspects in terms of adoption, use and management of Information Technologies (IT). This program permits professionals to specialize in different aspects, such as management and development of IT projects, software engineering, software process improvement, software quality and innovation based on IT.
Courses are imparted by researches from Computing Science Department, and also experts linked to informatics and technology industry. This way, academic excellence and expertise guarantee students to graduate highly capable to suggest, lead and implement a wide variety of projects in this field.
Plan de estudio
Requisitos de Admisión
Students wishing to apply for Master programs offered by the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile must have a bachelor or a professional degree in a similar area, granted by a national or international university certifying a solid background in the specific area of the Master program. The Academic Committee of the program will review each application taking into account all the required background.
Applicants have to submit all their educational records at the moment of applying. Some of them are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Transcript of records of the previous courses and their programs in case they come from other national or international universities.
- Bachelor's or professional diploma
- A letter of intention, and at least two letters of recommendation.