Master in Engineering Sciences, mention in Earthquake Engineering
- Grado académico
- Master in Engineering Sciences, mention in Earthquake Engineering
- Área del conocimiento
- Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas
- Facultad o Instituto
- Facultad de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas
- N° de Decreto
- 2127/1985, Modifica 006913/2007
- This program was accredited by National Committee on Accreditation for a period of 3 years, starting from March, 2011.
Prof. Leonardo Massone
- Prof. Leonardo Massone
- Beaucheff 850, Santiago-Chile
- +562 29784372
The Master program in Engineering Sciences, mention in Earthquake Engineering aims to train specialists of high analytical ability and strong basis in theoretical and applied aspects of Earthquake Engineering. The Program is oriented to prepare graduates for academic performance in academic positions at higher education levels, university teaching, and research as well as the performance in the professional field with advanced knowledge in the Earthquake Engineering field in relation to structures, soils, materials and seismology. The different topics included in the Program provide the multidisciplinary character required by engineering projects of great complexity exposed to seismic solicitations.
Plan de estudio
Requisitos de Admisión
Students wishing to apply for Master programs offered by the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, University of Chile must have a bachelor or a professional degree in a similar area, granted by a national or international university certifying a solid background in the specific area of the Master program. The Academic Committee of the program will review each application taking into account all the required background.
Applicants have to submit all their educational records at the moment of applying. Some of them are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Form
- Transcript of records of the previous courses and their programs in case they come from other national or international universities.
- Bachelor's or professional diploma
- A letter of intention, and at least one letter of recommendation.